Aegis Support is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. To ensure a high level of transparency and security, our declaration set forth below will inform you the nature, scope and purpose of any data or information collected or recorded by us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us when using our services. This includes information provided by you at the time of registering to our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services and/or information from us.
- We may ask for your information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence too.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
Aegis Support uses this information to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. We may also use this information for re-registration/renewal notifications or for sending special offers and surveys for improving our Services.
We may also ask for information related to your (user) computer to provide the Service. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Information about the date of purchase of your computer,
- Make and model of your computer and/or any computer hardware,
- Identification number of your computer
- Software installed or peripherals attached to it,
- System and registry data
We, generally, use this information to provide personalized technical support services to you, and also at times use it to update our support tools and enhance our supported products lists.
We may also collect:
- Your credit card information and other payment information.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
Aegis Support uses this information to complete your transactions.
SHARING AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We may disclose aggregated and de-identified information with our partners. This, however, will not be linked to sharing of any personal information that can identify any individual person, unless specifically required.
We may also share, disclose, or transfer your personal information:
- To Aegis Support affiliates and subsidiaries to support business operations, sales, marketing, and customer support processes;
- To third party service providers and suppliers acting on our behalf to provide products or services to you; and
- To other third parties for purposes you have specifically allowed.
We may also have to disclose your personal information in order to:
- Comply with law, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable government agencies,
- Respond to actual or potential lawsuits, and
- Protect the rights and property of Aegis Support and/or others.
We may disclose/transfer personal information with if we merge with/are acquired by another company, sell most/all of our relevant assets, or file for bankruptcy. We will seek appropriate protection for personal information disclosed or transferred in such transactions consistent with applicable law.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES